The American German Club’s scholarship
award is intended to provide financial assistance to selected undergraduate
students majoring in German language and literature. Awards are
based primarily on the student's achievement and promise, although
financial need may also be considered.
Applicants must meet the following recipients:
- Resident of Broward, Palm Beach, Martin County.
- Senior in high school who studied German or speaking German.
The required application materials include:
- Completed application form
- German writing sample, up to one typewritten page in length
- Transcript from the most recent semester/year of school
- One reference letter from recent German teacher of the applicant.
The application and essay are to be submitted directly to the Chairman
of the Scholarship Committee of the American German Club: Kurt
Phone: 561.601.9164 or e-mail email@example.com